Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Little Dude Doing The Steve Urkel Dance



I guess this is what happens when you have too much time on your hands. Some short little fat dude named Sefus tries to do his best impression of the Steve Urkel dance, which comes from the character of the old TV show Family Matters. I really don’t know why anyone would even embarrass themselves like that, all I know is, this guy has to be crazy to even show his face on camera while doing this.
After you watch this video I hope you will be careful of what you do in front of a camera, because it might end up being seen to everyone around the world. Even if you feel like you need to be in front of the camera make sure it’s something that you really want people to see.

2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious. Clearly he's practiced this a few times. It makes me want to watch a Family Matters episode.

    ReplyDelete